Thread: Seriousness Astronaut Neil Armstrong has died
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #15
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
RIP.

Some say the Apollo astronauts were lucky to be at the right place at the right time. But it still required guts and courage to go on a journey where there was a chance they might never make it back. True pioneers.

I understand there were 24 men in all who walked on the moon. The youngest surviving is now aged 76, I believe. I hope the world doesn't go back to a period of existence where there are no men alive who have walked on the moon. I reckon it'll take China making efforts to put a man on the Moon or Mars to kick off the next big space race with the USA.
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote