View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
Tene
Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.Tene can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Help with my Galaxy Tab

Hi! I'm new to forums (1st time) and not very tech-savy. I have Calibre on my Windows 7 computer. I am trying to transfer my e-books on the computer to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. I have tried to follow all the directions in the FAQ and Calibre Help sections, but nothing seems to work. My Galaxy Tab does not show up as a "drive", but as itself (GT-P6210) so I was trying to connect via the Internet. But the Http://192.168.1.2:8080 says the page does not exist & cannot connect. Also, exactly where do I find the Calibre Content Server? I looked all over the Preferences but do not find anything that says "Content Server". Thanks for any help.
Tene is offline   Reply With Quote