View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #31
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Is the manage subversion access right page correct? I do not see how to change things. Is it possible to add specific users so they can check in code?

Another thing I really would like to do is to allow other people to upload binaries. But the dist is under my user name so maybe that is not possible or? Now binaries are uploaded in the forum which is a bit unneccessary...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote