View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
By Acrobat, I mean Acrobat Pro, the full Adobe creation program not the free reader so unless you have that you can't get at things in the way I did...Calibre has an entire sub-Forum here with a pretty good startup guide, far better than me... hope you get there but I can't think of anything else and this is the first I've come across that is so weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
No good.. how do you get Acrobat to give you this information? And also.. I downloaded that calibre program but have no idea where to start.. would you be able to give me some pointers?
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote