View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:45 AM   #13
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Funny. These are pretty heavily tested fonts. Exactly what software is reporting these errors?

Are you using a special character encoding for the files in the ePub? I would suggest Unicode/UTF-8.
It was Fontforge that gave me the message. No special character encoding. Most - if not all - of what I do is Mac normal, which means UTF-8.

I'll see if I still have the FreeSerif files and test again with a detailed error message.

"The glyph named mu is mapped to U+00B5.
But its name indicates it should be mapped to U+03BC"
plus 3 others, 2 for tcommaaccent and 1 for Delta.

As I say, I don't use mu, Delta and tcommaaccent, so I tested. I got the impression that the font included white space around the font, and that it was this that encroached on the line above.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote