View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 10:15 AM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by celinego View Post
I've run in debug mode and have attached the log file (I hope) for sending a mobi file to my kindle, then the same file to my iphone5. Both sent but neither has arrived.
As with @theducks, I don't see any issues there. It has been accepted by your ISPs mail server, so should be sent on. I wouldn't expect using a secure port would have any affect if the ISP has left port 25 open.

One possibility is to check for a error reply email in your SPAM/junk mail. If the Kindle mail server has a problem it can be sent back.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote