Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:18 AM   #24
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Pricing not too bad on Arcade and TV+, but not interested in either myself.

I do like that Apple is pushing health research and functionality on the Series 5 Watches. Most companies only care about fitness and workout tracking, but old farts like me need the health tracking and functionality and don't need or care much about the fitness stuff. My Garmin Vivosmart HR just broke its non-replaceable band so it is now a functioning paperweight. I am interested in the Watch 5, but doubt I can ever afford one unless my health insurance offers help on that, but since I have a managed care Medicare plan there is little hope that will ever happen.
Yea, the health aspects of the Apple Watch are nice. I have a AW 4 and like it a lot. The biggest attraction for the AW5 for me is the always on feature.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote