View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #8
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Further update....

I got another reply from ETI with these comments. I have been authorized to share them with the caveat that these are comments only, not product commitments.

My suggestions are the lines prefixed by > -
Quote:
> - Search across multiple documents, with an option to only search markups (e.g. highlighted text) or document keywords

Yes, clearly a good idea for a future version of software.

> - View a list of "markups" (highlights or written notes) with the highlighted text (if applicable)
> - Add text to a written note using an on-screen keyboard, so the note would be searchable and the markup entry for the written note would have some description in the list (if a list were implemented)

Another good idea.

> - Mount device as external drive via USB, to make moving files easier

Very likely in future devices.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote