View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #188
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
If the question is: do affiliates get credit for things purchased on Amazon within the browsing period that were NOT the item they initially linked to, I can confirm through my experience as an affiliate that the answer is yes.
My question was do affiliates continue to get credit hours after the initial link-following shopping session, even if the shopper closed their browser, rebooted their PC, etc, or does the referral terminate when the browser session terminates, which could be days if the person stays online browsing Amazon in a marathon all-night shopping session, but would typically end when they close their browser or reboot their PC.
The snippet from the agreement seems to suggest the former.
The technical means by which Amazon maintains the state of the affiliation is unimportant to me, I was curious as to the facts.

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 09-28-2011 at 12:51 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote