View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
so you got 5 answers to one question? were they all different? I need to sneak the the Kindle from the Mrs and "play" with NowNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Hal View Post
I used NowNow. Excellent service and I did get 5 replies. Interestingly they appeared on my Kindle as just one entry in the listing, but on tapping into the item it expanded to show the 5 replies. So it looks as if Kindle does support sub folders - just not for the rest of the book list. Perhaps something for a future version ?

Hal.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote