View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 06:47 PM   #188
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Currently I mostly listen (to Audible) on Bluetooth speakers connected to an Echo.
I mostly listen on Android phone or iPod Touch or non-Audible books on my waterproof MP3 player. But during my insomniac bouts (pretty much every night), I'll listen to Audible books through my nightstand Dot; it's nice not to have to look at a screen. I just have to keep restarting and setting a sleep timer. And again. And again. And....
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote