View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 12:36 PM   #7
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Okay, thanks.

I really need some way to extract existing text layers for entire books. I know "it isn't hard" but I don't know how to do it.

I would also like some way to speed up proofreading, and extract the pages with tables and insert them at the appropriate points in the text.

I don't have Word, but I imported into NeoOffice and got a long ocr'd drawing of one text. I think the ocr was the Internet Archive's text layer, but I don't know for sure. I can see that some figures are off - 4 for 1, 0 for 6, etc. I don't know how to strip off the source images or convert all the small text boxes into proper tables...

And with my disabilities, I haven't found an accessible tablet, and I never expect to.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote