View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 05:16 AM   #32
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I guess I could try to add the possibility of saving different presets, and then select which one to use for each conversion.
I've now implemented this option in the plugin. You can save as many stylesheets as you want and select which one to use for each conversion. No need to install two versions of the plugin! (I hope).

I have also tested the plugin under the new calibre 2 beta, so it should be safe for the near future too.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote