View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Personally, I'd like to be able to tell it formats:"=epub", but formats:true should work without affecting anybody negatively.
Until somebody comes along who keeps books without any formats. I've heard of people doing that.

Try the attached version -- it allows you to configure the searches to your own taste. I expected somebody to ask for that feature months ago.

UPDATE Jun 22, 2013 Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 06-22-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote