View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 07:38 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
There is a simple way in Book Designer to see what the inheritance is in each paragraph.

From the Tools menu select HTML Fragment Editor. Then go and select the paragraph you want to check. Then go back to the HTML Fragment Editor window and click refresh. You will see the code for the selected section.

P.S. if you find anything off int he formatting of Rasselas, Prince of Abyssinia please let me know so I can try to fix it. I think it should be ok now as Patricia did a good job with the formatting. All I did was help fix the problem with the ToC.

THANKS!!!

I'm going to check this out right now.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote