Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Happy New Year and Thanks

From Ted, Jerry, Doreen, Amelia; Bethie the clothing optional ex-Onion Festival Queen; Leslie the albino assassin; James Fatherday, Director of Central Intelligence and all the rest of the cast of characters in Boomerang.

And, of course, a really big thanks from the guilty party, me. I really appreciate all of the downloads from mobileread members that Boomerang has had in a pretty short period of time. I realize the coupon was what convinced most of you and I also know that it might be a while before a lot of you get to reading it. But Thank You Very Much for putting it in your libraries.

If I could ask a favor?

When you do read it, if you like it, please pass the word. Tell your friends that you found a really fun read and it's just $1.99 at any of the links below. If you are so inspired, please post a review* on any of the sites where Boomerang is available. Ted, Jerry and Yours Truly would appreciate it ever so much.

Happy New Year to each and every Boomerang reader out there, current and future!

Best,
Alan

*Here is the latest review on Smashwords. As a matter of fact, it popped up while I was typing this note! Thank you Jessica!

Loved this book! Hutcheson does a great job creating a host of wacky characters all after the same object. I really enjoyed seeing all of the different plot lines and watching them all converge. I will definitely be recommending this one!

Last edited by plumboz; 01-04-2010 at 07:25 PM.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote