View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #42
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
AnemicOak: Thanks for the "sticker"! Had my nose stuck in a book for a few days. Besides having to go to work So, that's what took me so long to notice!

I don't mind the voting process. Joining in the Book Club reminds me of books I read long ago and may want to read again. It also introduces me to new ones. I selected a new one (to me anyway) as it sounded interesting to me. My selection was not based on what others were voting for. Reminds me of elementary school. We had to nominate someone for something (can't remember what), same type of process as this. Then everyone voted. There was no, uh, process of elimination, I guess you would call it.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote