Thread: Kindleless!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #15
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
I bought a Kindle 1 shortly after they appeared and returned it Shortly after mailing it in, I discovered I could have sold it for almost twice as much on eBay. Anyway, the main thing I didn't like about the Kindle 1 was that I kept hitting the wings unintentionally and going to another page. The Kindle 2 looks to be a big improvement.
I definitely preffer the design of the Kindle2, but I think most people who bought a PRS-505 will like the form factor of the new Kindle. Since I had the PRS-505 10 months before even buying a Kindle, I love the thinness and sleek look of the new Kindle. it's really strange, I had no urge to ditch my PRS-505 for a PRS-700, that's why I had to let Kindle1 go, the urge to upgrade to a newer model. How can we have a successful relationship when I have these urges!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote