View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #37
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
@Katsunami- Sounds like an interesting project. I could very easily be tempted to try/use it.
I have to agree with you that someone who uses Word styles and produces terrifically formatted documents with it, and yet has no clue how to make a folder and drop a file in it sounds like an unlikely scenario.
Sounds like trolling to me, to be honest.
Go for it! I'm thinking about starting a project of my own shortly- a Python/QT chess PGN viewer and editor. Something simple and functional that would work with Linux.
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote