View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #89
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Need some help

Hi All,

Will all the great effort on PDFRead, I'm trying to migrate from PDFLRF to using PDFRead as my default tool.

However as much as I try, I cannot get PDFRead to even look as nice as PDFLRF. I've heard some folks had some success in configuring the tool to look better than PDFLRF. However I've not had such luck.

I've attached two examples of what I'm trying to do. What configuration do I need to make PDFRead look as good or better than the PDFLRF output

My device is a SONY PRS505

the VIPg3.lrf is PDFRLF
the vipg3-pdfread-v.lrf PDFREAD
Attached Files
File Type: lrf vipg3.lrf (64.4 KB, 543 views)
File Type: lrf vipg3-pdfread-v.lrf (73.0 KB, 525 views)

Last edited by =X=; 09-25-2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: grammer
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote