View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #132
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherwax View Post
Thanks for the list. Many of the books could only be posted in a couple of years (authors died after 1942).

Saw some books which are here in epub format, assume they were not caught due to spelling variations in author or book Name, So it's really worth while to cross check before going through the trouble to redo and post.
I made a cursory attempt to find authors in the library who died less than seventy years ago and posted them here.

I'm sure I've missed out on plenty of epub books, very probably for the reasons you mention (I think I found a dozen variations over Fyodor Dostojevsky)
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote