View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 11:03 AM   #56
susall
susall began at the beginning.

eBookwise 1150 a reader, not a PDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert1444
Bought an EB 1150, don't have it yet. My iPAQ 2215 gave up (anybody need it for parts, etc? Make me an offer). So I want to transfer stuff I have on my CF card (and my SD card) over to the Smart Media card I had to buy for the EB1150. I guess I can do this with a card reader and then push it back to the EB1150 in a format it will read. Right? But what do I do with my Bible Study programs, like e-Sword and BibleLink? Can you run a "program" on the EB 1150, and if not, is it possible to convert all those files to plain text, or .doc, or html etc?? and then transfer them re above?? Boy am I going to be busy!
Robert1444
Robert,
The eBookwise is strictly a reading device. It doesn't have any PDA functionality. You can copy files from card-to-card, but you'll have to make sure you're using the correct format for the eBookwise device. I don't know what reading software you were using on the iPaq 2215, since you didn't mention it. I suggestion you purchase eBookwise Librarian, since it'll take HTML or doc files and put them into the proper format for the device.
-su
susall is offline   Reply With Quote