View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #85
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Btw, this doesn't seem like a good way to get people to trust the cloud, pulling the plug on niche services. Message they are sending is don't depend on any free google service. Maybe that is the point. If you don't pay, you better pray.

I think they'll get into the same problem network tv has. People hold off on watching new shows, esp those with long continuing story lines, because they don't want to get invested in a show that will just get canceled. Of course then the new shows get lousy ratings and do get canceled.
I'm starting to think this way also. I depend a lot on gmail (but not calendar and other of their services although I do sporadically use G+) and am beginning to think I may start looking around for a paid account not associated with my net provider.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote