View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
About 10 seconds. Although I had the touch first, so I'm really referring to that. If you really like and prefer page turn buttons, it will probably take a bit, but I think you'll find after some time it'll be second nature. For me, it was a quick and easy transition right from the start and I really prefer it now.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote