View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #1142
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Your taking things personally again.

The "one experienced member" was not you - was the person who melted the series resistors off of his PaperWhite pc board.
I lost the resistors on my K4 back when they first came out. I posted about that here. I thought your reference was to my posts, so of course I took it as a reference to my personal experience (not being aware that somebody else did the same thing to a later model). Mine were JERKED off rather than melted off though, but the melting and kindle model were not mentioned in your "experienced member" reference.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote