View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #21749
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Somewhat miffed that I've stayed home all day because according to UPS my Kindle should be delivered by the end of the day today. Officially they still have over an hour but I don't expect them to be still working this late on New Year's Eve. Also, the status hasn't been updated in 21 hours, when it left the US. I expect my package is sitting in some airport hangar, waiting to be processed by customs. Hopefully it'll get here on Wednesday. Still it isn't late, Amazon still says it'll arrive on the 2nd on their website and their Android app even says it'll be here on the 3rd.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote