View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #22399
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I'm ready for a fun weekend - our lowly grocery store (Food Lion no less) - to welcome the holidays - had in its cooler a Guinness holiday pack - 3 each of 4 Guinness brands: Foreign Extra Stout, Draught, Black Lager, and Arthur's Holiday Ale. I've never tasted the Foreign Extra Stout or the Holiday Ale - my taste buds are a-quiver!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote