View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #375
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
And...
I don't know why you're playing dumb. If your iPod were still running iOS 4, released in 2010, as your Galaxy Player is, you'd be crying for blood. Awful Apple, forced obsolescence, blah blah. You can't convince anyone that you truly think there's no difference between a modern OS and an OS released two years ago.

As I said, cognitive dissonance.

Quote:
Are you keeping a dossier on monkey?
No, I just find it interesting to see people defend Android without understanding the Android business model.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote