View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #171
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Finding the original cover to Cynthia Wright's Caroline when it was a freebie is what sealed my devotion to this thread. Since I'm primarily a mystery reader, I was only browsing the Romance thread when I checked out Caroline because it sounded familiar. Then I found the old cover and remembered reading and loving it when it was new. I had that thick apricot-colored paperback in my library for years.

Next I bought and re-read some Lavyrle Spencer old favorites and now I fit a romance into my reading regularly. I'm with Melmac...I love this thread, too.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote