View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #21601
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Pride of Port on my cup. My co-worker has once again relabeled my teas for me. So it is now listed as Pride of East Lansing. It is a running joke. The first round of labels was done when I was on travel for work a year ago. I'll have to find my scan of those ones because they were flat out hilarious. Things like Liberal Tea, Kindle Tea with ver accurate descriptions.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote