View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
When you "return" an eBook, you still have a perfectly readable copy on your computer or device. I think it is great that Amazon will do this, but I would guess that they pay attention to how often a particular customer does that sort of thing.

Kobo Canada often has different versions by different publishers of the same book. It seems fairly common to have a book here to be available in this way. I always look for that kind of thing when I buy a book.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote