View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #5
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Thanks Helen, yes I know of those settings and I use them to the extent that I can - but they are primarily about formats, my issues are more about layouts and styles.

I find getting the 'best' settings for my conversions is a bit of a hit and miss affair, so I'd like to build up a collection of different combinations that I can reuse experimentally.

Here's a picture of what I thiught it might look like - I appreciate there's a lot more than that.

BR
I suggeted something similar but Kovid did not think the idea was worth pursuing. I made the suggestion because I convert books for a number of different devices for family and friends and it would be easier to choose the the settings for "my sister who has a Sony" rather than " my friend who has a Kindle". There is a messy way to do it discussed in another thread. I will try to find it and post the link.

Found it - please see below

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=160581

Last edited by Thasaidon; 07-30-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: To add link to another thread
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote