View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #380
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
I was referencing the above post from this morning.

The link included in the post shows both main and diag images, but only one kernel.

So I think this poster's problem is a mismatched main kernel - main image.
Does the pastebin look okay now? I have too much to do right now, and I could use a second pair of eyes here.

I will be very busy for awhile, so I may not check into MR for a few days (or weeks). We will see. I hope others can help those in need of assistance. I appreciate the assistance that others have been giving, but more may be needed in my absence. Keep up the great work (and keep indexing!).

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-17-2012 at 01:52 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote