View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 02:33 AM   #85
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
well. having read the prs+ supercedes this plugin, for Sony readers, I installed iprs+ to my sony 650.

but when prs+ chooses the current book cover for standby picture, it does not use the cover thumbnail that I see on main-ereader screen, and that I maintain in calibre; it seems instead to look in the .epub and use page 1 ( which may or may not be same as cover art- I often delete that one inside the book! so unless there's a way to tweak PRS+ behaviour, I'll stick with the plug-in + choosing covers manually.

I think I have to re-run epub to peub with metadata ticked to re-add cover art inside of book, and that re-adds the book summary from metatdata also, whether I want it to or not ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote