Thread: Facebook help
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Facebook help

I'm going to run a contest next week on my Facebook Wall, and I need to make sure it's set up correctly.

I need someone to try to post a picture of an ebook reader to my blog's Facebook Wall.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Di...81576041875298

If you post a picture I'd be willing to consider it an early entry, if you want. Just make sure it's a good one.

Thanks!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote