View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:00 AM   #2
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Hello mnfe and welcome!

I wouldn't recommend the Sony 650 for you, since you want wireless.

However, the Sony 950 is going on sale starting the 12th for $250. You say that that's (barely) in your price league (since that's the price of the nook colour) and it is a very fine device.

The nook colour is also great from what I hear and only you can decide if you want colour or e-ink. Also ask yourself if battery life is important because e-ink lasts much longer.

Of your choices, the nook classic is the cheapest by $100 and has pretty much everything you want, so if price is that important, maybe you should go with it.

I would suggest you definitely get one with epub and wifi since those are your top two concerns. But as far as price and lcd vs e-ink, really only you can decide what is most important to you. I think you'll be happy with any of them.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote