View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 07:25 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevex View Post
Aura One updated last night
No problems.
Didnt notice any particular performance improvement over 4.6, bit maybe it's more gradual since the big improvements in the past.
Forgot to check highlighting...
The wifi security fix was already in the last 4.6 release I think.
To be honest, this release seems primarily cosmetic, which isnt necessarily a bad thing!
But maybe I will notice more in the next days
The last 4.6.x release was only to one affiliate, so most Kobo users didn't see it. The WiFi security fix is important (or at least perceived as important). But, the timing is largely because of the Aura ONE LE. If it wasn't for that, I think they would have released 4.6.10075 more widely and waited for next year with more changes.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote