View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I don't have anything to add that isn't in the first post. I don't know of any other fixes that weren't mentioned.

As @Peenno has discovered, the display problems are still there on the Touch. I believe this is why it has not been officially released for these devices. In my testing, the problem isn't as bad as Peenno is seeing. I only see it occasionally and usually after using the different menu options while reading.

For calibre, I have updated the supported firmware version number in the KoboTouch driver. This will be in the next release of calibre. There were no other changes needed to support this firmware version. Until the calibre update is release, it is safe to use the "Attempt to support newer firmware versions" option in the driver configuration.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote