View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 01:47 PM   #38
ThatLibraryRat
ThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Frontlite Muse
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please make location mandatory. The problem is that a lot of people ask for help and some of the answers are specific to location. By knowing where someone is, it make helping out that much easier.

It would be really good if when someone was registering, that location has to be filled in to finish registering.
I don't want to give that information.

Because I can be constructive, some trails:
Your problem looks like you should create a form for help request, not make giving personal information compulsory. While it's nice of you to help so much you become frustrated by a repeat lack of pertinent info in the post your solution is pretty radical. If people want the help they'll use your form (get it pined at the top of the help sub forum?) or go back to you when you ask for complementary informations on their problems.

But, no, I won't be obligated in giving personal info.
ThatLibraryRat is offline   Reply With Quote