View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 04:46 PM   #91
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdclanahan View Post
As a bit of an update, yes, I have the 32 GB KO2. I'm currently using less than a quarter of it. I was only trying to add one book today, and it did finally show up on the device about 15 minutes later. I guess this is normal. I was just being impatient because I'm starting a read-along today and really wanted the book.
It's entirely normal. The number of books you add has no bearing on the matter; the time taken to update the library is dependent solely upon the total number of books on the device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote