View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 06:39 PM   #212
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
Yes, that is right. The item menu is. But changing the font weight in fact does not work.
Thanks for checking. I have an old AuraHD on v4.19.14123 which is completely unpatched. Even with the built-in fonts the font bolding doesn't work in epubs. The menu & slider work but it has no effect in the book.

I'll raise an issue on geek1011's GitHub but I do wonder whether this is fixable at all, other than by Kobo?

Given how popular this patch is, I'm a bit surprised no-one discovered this before now.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote