View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 02:09 AM   #32
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
and rename it to .nocard.
Correction, ".noscan".

Quote:
I've recently installed PRS Customizer onto my 505 and would love to try this out too, to be able to have all my books on one card is awesome.
Pepak, have in mind that utility that sony firmware is using for scanning external cards is reported to be buggy when using non-latin folders. I've experienced this once (though couldn't reproduce). Might happen only on Vista and above.

Mike_73
Use pepak's guide, or simply wait for a week or so, until I finish the key customization via menus feature and do the first release.

This firmware is intended to be used standalone. It will integrate most of the common "hacks".

Last edited by kartu; 12-11-2009 at 02:14 AM.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote