View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 04:04 PM   #6
jgbout
Groupie
jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jgbout can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Im not too tech savy anymore... couple decades ago I was a whiz, now I'm just old and don't have the patience <grin.>

k2pdf ?? Is this something on the computer or eReader?
If on the computer, I would need it to either be an APP or Browser based, as I am moving to Chromebook for my computer (not a windows pc anymore).

KOReader -- this is what I wondered... does KOReader make the text center on the screen and STAY there instead of going back to some other position after a page turn? And does KOReader stay o your eReader after an update?

Thank you very much.
jgbout is offline   Reply With Quote