View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:44 AM   #11
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Personally I dislike laptops, and netbooks were more of the same ilk.

With the exception of portability, desktop computers do better than a laptop. On rare occasions though I would have liked to have my computer available someplace other than my home.

As I've gotten further into ebooks I've started to pay more attention to netbooks. They're fairly lightweight, moderately compact (for a laptop) without trying to be everything to everyone. They are also about the same price as a dedicated ereader. To me it is a slightly more cost effective purchase. I get to have a laptop in the rare circumstances that I need one while having space for a good portion of my library in a thick, kinda awkwardly heavy "book" - with a weird binding.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote