View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:09 PM   #9
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't understand what you mean when you say "I only have 4 tabs on my website", Gregg. If it's your website, you can put whatever you want on it, surely?

I'd simply have a "downloads" page on the site with links to the stories in ePub and Kindle formats.
I'm having a hard time getting my head around this one, Harry. Yeah, I have the website and can have links to ePubs and Mobis but where are the ePubs and Mobis going to be? Linked to something like Mediafire? It would probably be easier to just have buttons with the entire pdfs of the flash fiction. That's what I do with the excerpts for the novels and short stories on the website.

Or I could put the flash fiction on another Blogger account but the print quality of the text on Blogger is just so bad.

And I really would like it if a person just has to click once to get the flash fiction to open up. (If the flash fiction is on the website, they have to click on the Tweet link and then on either a link or a button on the website.)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote