View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #24
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "a little web screen." If you are implying that something can be watched only in a window on a web page, that isn't remotely accurate.
I just meant that a web feed wouldn't match a theatre screen in size (and, usually, resolution). I haven't actually looked at the ARTE video, but I know that most web-access videos don't have a resolution that matches DVD or film quality. You didn't mention whether anyone was showing the movie in HD quality on the web.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote