View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #11
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
> Since Sony stores my purchased books in a folder on my computer, can I transfer them to Calibre, then on to my reader?

Yes, it'll manage them with no problems.

> I have tried to read the DRM books in Calibre but I get an error msg saying they are protected. Am I correct in thinking I can't read a DRM book on Calibre?

Correct - you can't read them, but you can transfer them - I think you may even be able to update the metadata (i.e. Title & Author) when you transfer them, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

(Did you try it via the command line, as when I try & view an LRX book from the GUI, it just passes it to Windows, which launches the Sony EBook Library to handle it!)
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote