View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My personal preference would be that people came to MR to download books, and hence I'd rather that there not be a Torrent of our books.
I would agree. There are lots of reasons to control the release of books that someone has put so much effort in. Shipping them off to bit torrent would lose any any information about how many had been downloaded for example which is good feedback to the person posting the eBook to decide what future books to post.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote