View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #255
vsalvaggio
Zealot
vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
I clicked the link earlier this week and got the "week of 11/19" response but nothing since then. I stupidly deleted the email. I know, dumbass move!

I googled for it and come up with this link:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/fict...79003818&emailname@domain.com

I don't know what the number 379003818 means (anyone?) but I changed the email to mine and it seemed to go through. I got the message:
Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK.
You will receive an email in the coming weeks with your access code and further instruction."

Hopefully I'll get an email soon.
-Vito
vsalvaggio is offline   Reply With Quote