View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Amazon searching

Apologies if this isn't in the right place, but it doesn't really seem to fit anywhere else!

Amazon seems to have changed its search facility - if I go to look for ebooks (for instance), and sort by price, I no longer see page numbers below the list, I just see 'page 1 of 400'. The page number links were never very good - certainly not compared with other sites - but this is just awful. Are Amazon seriously expecting me to click through 400 pages 1 page at a time? Please, please tell me there's another way!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote